End User Software License Agreement • Extended Royalty Free
Read this before completing your license purchase. When you proceed, you are fully accepting the terms of this licensing agreement.
This software is owned by Allied Computer Graphics, Inc. and its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright law. There is no transfer to you of any title to or ownership of the software, copyright, trade name, trademark or other proprietary rights related to this software. You must not violate these rights and you must take appropriate steps to protect the rights of Allied Computer Graphics, Inc. Allied reserves the right to replace, modify, alter, improve or otherwise change this software. Both the license and your right to use the software terminate automatically if you violate any portion of this agreement. In the event of termination, you must immediately remove the software and any instruction manuals or other documentation from any computer or storage device on which it resides.
Allied Computer Graphics, Inc. grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the software as follows:
• You may use the software as part or all of a design or project to be manufactured or displayed in print, vinyl, online or machined from any material and for any purpose, commercial or personal, for profit or not-for-profit without obligation to pay royalties except as prohibited or limited below.• You may use the software subject to the rights, limitations and prohibitions of this agreement on any number of different designs or projects.
• You may operate the software on any number of computers or a local area networks of computers owned by you.
• You may store the software on any number of computers or a local area networks of computers owned by you.
• You may reproduce the images as part of a product intended for sale or resale on a repetitive and ongoing basis where the main selling feature is the image itself such as a T-shirt, mug, poster, decal, etc.. Individual custom usage such as vehicle graphics, are included.• You may display the images in a printed or online catalog as part of a product intended for sale or resale where the main selling feature is the image itself such as a T-shirt, mug, poster, decal, etc. for resale.
• You may operate the software at more than one location at a time owned by you.• You may make one backup copy of the software which automatically becomes the property of Allied Computer Graphics, Inc. and is subject to the terms of this licensing agreement.
• You may, after written notification to Allied Computer Graphics, Inc., transfer your rights and all the software, instruction manuals or other documentation to any person or company, providing that person or company agrees to all the terms of this licensing agreement. Upon transfer of your rights, all rights previously granted you will be terminated and you agree to remove all software from your storage devices.
Limitations and Prohibited Uses:
• You may not copy or distribute copies of the software, instruction manual or other documentation to others. You may not sub-license, sell, lend, give away, share, rent or lease any portion of the software, instruction manual or other documentation or place any portion of the software online in a downloadable format.
• You may not claim a copyright or other intellectual property right on any works derived from or incorporating elements from the images regardless of the amount of modification made to the original artwork.
• No image may be used for, or in conjunction with, projects that could be seen to be of a libelous, defamatory, pornographic or harmful nature.
• You may not translate or reverse engineer any part or all of this software. You may create derivative works but you may not claim any copyright, trademark, patent or any other intellectual property rights in the derivative. Such derivative works shall become the property of Allied Computer Graphics, Inc.
• You may not transfer the software or any direct product to any person or company in violation of the United States Export Administration Act.
Term of the Agreement:
This agreement takes effect upon payment of the posted licensing fee and continues for an indefinite term unless any of the terms of this agreement are violated.